Top Social

Minimalistic | Lifestyle | Beauty

Best of Beauty Advent Calendars 2015

11 October 2015

BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDARS 2015


With Christmas only a few months away big name brands are releasing their take on advent calendars and personally I'm so excited! This is the first year that I'm going to be getting a beauty calendar instead of a chocolate one. (thanks to my gallbladder for not letting me eat chocolate or cheese!!) Below I've listed my top 8 advent calendars that I'd love to get my hands on this year!


Of course Benefit was going to be mentioned on this list! I wanted their gorgeous advent calendar last year but of course it sold out so this year I'm sitting ready to buy asap for it! This year there are 12 items for the 12 day count up to Christmas Day. Apparently it is going to cost £34.50 and the items inside are worth over £79! A original 'Bene-song' will play when we open up the set.

The set includes the POREfessional pro balm, BADgal lash volumizing mascara, lollitint poppy pink lip & cheek stain, ooh la lift undereye brightener, they’re real! lengthening mascara, they’re real! remover, rockateur famously proactive face powder, high beam complexion enhancer, total moisture facial cream, hoola ultra plush lip gloss, sugarbomb ultra plush lip gloss and watt’s up! soft-focus highlighter.

Ciates calendar is perfect for those who love to always have their nails looking beautiful and what a better time to splurge on your nails! It's £49 and includes 23 nail polishes and a nail file.

Number Three: YOU Beauty advent calendar

This advent calendar is highly anticipated, last year it completely sold out so this year they brough it back. You get £330 worth of products for just £59.95 - saving you £270. The calendar includes things such as benefit's roller lash, burt's bees cleansing cream and even some fragrance sticks

Number Four: Yankee Candle Advent Calendar 

Christmas for me just isn't the same without a candle burning in the background whilst Frank Sinatra sings out. Yankee have brought out their version of an advent calendar and i have to say this one looks so cute! You could even buy this as a present or just something for yourself!

Number Five: M&S Beauty

M&S have brought out their own version too. It has 24 products worth over £200! The calendar can be purchased for £25 after you spend more than £25 in M&S Beauty - again these have some great bands from Burt's Bees, Stila, L'Occtane etc.

Number Six: Lush: The 12 days of Christmas 
Christmas is a time for family, celebration and importantly relaxation! So with Lush bringing out a calendar for $49.95 we have plenty of reasons to relax - it's filled with shower and bath treats to use in the 12 day count down to Christmas! This can be bought in store or at Lush.co.uk 

 Number Seven: Jo Malone

 With a gorgeous Georgian town house design this calendar can't be passed up - With a price tag of £260 it is on the pricer side, this contains body creams and mini perfumes! This can be bought from Harrods from October.

Number Eight: Charlotte Tilbury: The Book of Makeup Magic 

To say i'm excited for this one is an understatement - this contains mainly her best-selling products with a mix of full and travel size. For £150 this can be bought at CharlotteTilbury.com, Brown Thomas, Selfridges.com and selfridges in store. 

Those are my eight top picks, there are others from The Body Shop, House of Fraser, No7 and Selfridges that may tickle your fancy as well. 

Do you think you'll get a beauty calendar or stick to a traditional chocolate one? Or maybe both? I know i'm anticipating the Benefit one hugely - Do you have a favourite? 

Let me know in the comments below!

Facebook | Twitter | Google | Bloglovin | Instagram
16 comments on "Best of Beauty Advent Calendars 2015"
  1. Omg, Jo Malone is killing the calendar design and okay, I want the Yankee Candle one so bad now! I've actually never gotten any advent calendars in my life, but I'm dying to get my hands on one! Knowing myself, I'd probably get a chocolate one, though...

    Hahahaha, have a lovely day, Rebecca!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great calendar, I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Google+? If yes, please follow me and let me know with a comment on my blog. I will follow back as soon as I see it :)

    Have a nice day!
    xx Veronica
    http://veronica-mangojuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one that caught my eyes is YOU beauty calendar, I need to check if I can get it here in Canada. Benefit also makes some of the best advent calendars and I'm hoping to snare one this year.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great gift inspo Rebecca! Thanks for sharing!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to get the Yankee candle one. Great selection, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, very cool! Excellent post, lovely!

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    MY BLOG NASTYA DEUTSCH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear!!!I'm a new follower,would you like to follow each other??I'm waiting for you on my blog..
    Kisses from Italy
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/
    Fb https://www.facebook.com/alespinkfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love a lush one!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never knew there was any beauty advent calendars! super fun!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post dear! I love your blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea!!!



    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! I love beauty advent calendars and have my eye on a few!!! :)

    Layla xx


    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature