Top Social

Minimalistic | Lifestyle | Beauty

Room Tour

18 June 2015


I've always wanted to do a room tour but i decided that i was going to wait until i was finished with my bedroom. But, i think i'm going to redecorate it all together that won't be for a while so i thought i may as well show what i have so far! Beware this will be quite picture heavy!


I know a 18 year old with a Frozen poster is weird but i can't hold back on my disney love! I have a dream catcher that was my sisters but i stole years ago and she's kind of gave up asking for it back. I have no idea where my bed covers are from but i know i've lost the cases so i definitely need to buy a new one! I have a map on the wall with pins in the countries i've been too and a 2012 Jack Wills Poster! The other posters i've had for years and i especially love the Sherlock one!


These are just little things i have in my room. A snapback Kaytee aka kayteevivienne.blogspot.com brought me back from LA a few years ago, A pink bag to hold my polaroid camera, a small bag and two plaques with some cute quotes on them i got for really cheap!


I love my mint green record player (if you couldn't tell that's my favourite colour) so i have quite a few vinyls. Some i found secondhand on gumtree others i bought - i try to buy secondhand a lot more because vinyl's are £20+ each and it's very expensive in comparison to buying CD's. I have shown some of my favourite vinyls including Bastille, Simon & Garfunkel, Haim, MGMT, Kodaline and Dexys Midnight Runners.



This is a little storage unit i got from IKEA a few years ago. I've placed a large mirror on it and a few plants and candles. In the little slots i have two black storage boxes and with the open spaces i have filled them with folders, books and a box for my makeup! (How cute it my pug hip-flask!)



I have a white chest of drawers with my TV on the wall above it. I have my record player, some cacti, fake flowers from ikea, my macbook and a few books.



Ah, my trusty bookcase! This is only half of my bookcase but it is mostly in colour order (i was really bored one day okay!) But my middle self is assigned for my CD's and Teen Vogue/Seventeen magazines! The picture on the right is a close up of my chest of drawers area there are books such as Wreck this journal, The polaroid book, Lauren Conrad - Style, The Fault in Our Stars and Demi Lovato's book.



My beautiful polaroid camera! - i am so tempted to put stickers all over it like those cute ones from Tumblr but i like the plain effect too. I bought this from Argos! 


I have a little book (also from Argos) to store my polaroid pictures in - the pic on the right is one of my pugs Healy when he was a little tiny puppy in february, he's one in December how time flies! Funfact: Kaytee took that picture and in it he is peeing on my bed and we didn't know, it was annoying at the time but now i can't help but laugh at it.

Here he is now! I don't have a picture on my laptop atm of my other beautiful pug but i will definitely show you guys her next post!!


If there is anything you want and want to know where it's from feel free to ask in the comments or even email me at rebeccalaurag@gmail.com!!

Leave me a comment below on what your room is like or how it represents you!

I feel like mine represents me because it is filled with books, pictures and my favourite colour! I'm eventually going to do a polaroid picture section on my wall but i'm just waiting to get more pictures!

 Rebecca x
28 comments on "Room Tour"
  1. Oh my gosh your room is so cute! I love your vinyl collection, great post! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for visiting my blog) by the way, I follow you a week ago))

    http://www.blueberriesblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My room is mostly taken up by a huge bookshelf filled with books, which is the only pop of colour in my room (save for the pink wallpaper), since my room is all decked out in white furniture. I love the little things you have around your room x

    La'bell | labellwong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your room! It's so cute, and so tumblr-worthy! Hahaha, I'd love to get some plaques in my room but I'm restraining myself from sprucing my room since I'll be moving in a year.

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool tour Rebecca! I love your camera!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good post!

    Win 120$ coupon to shop SheIn PANAMA ASTI

    post comments or reviews... Me will be very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room it's so pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your room, it's fun and cozy. What a cute dog. Lol, about the peeing......Happy Friday.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! I love seeing into other peoples homes!
    Your pug is so cute!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your room! It's so cute and cozy

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your room is so cute!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous room and sooooo tidy! Back when I was a teenager, my room was a mess. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your room is fab. I want the record player! When I was a teen my room was bright pink!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your room! Sherlock fans unite! I love your vinyls, too; I've been meaning to get a record player for ages now, but #budget. I can't wait until I get a permanent room so I can make it all cute and pretty like yours!

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really personal post, love it! This is another wonderful post! Thank you for the super sweet comment on my blog, always returning the support ;)
    http://thefacelessstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your room is so cute. I love the eggshell blue color and all of your photos, posters, and band stuff. That makes it very personal :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your room!
    You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great room, Rebecca. I love hanging quotes in my room too. It empowers you before you hit out. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. awwww your room are GOALSSS !!! - http://jessicaralson269.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post!!!!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhh your pug is the cutest! I'm literally obsessed with them :D
    Also, I really like your room! Love the Sherlock poster :D
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your room, it's really cute :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool room and cute pup! I was thinking of buying a polaroid camera but they're so expensive! Do you like yours? Is it worth the money?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elizabeth,
      Thanks! I have to say I LOVE my camera but the film is SO expensive. So i haven't used it since the start of the year which makes me sad. If you can afford the film they're worth it but if not they're just very expensive :(

      Rebecca x

      Delete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature