Top Social

Minimalistic | Lifestyle | Beauty

Bad Blood

23 May 2015


I'm a firm believer in the truth and the truth is not everyone is your friend. 

Whilst this may be a challenging thing to understand, in life you're going to face a ton of ups and downs. Some of your downs will be shared with people you thought were your friends and of course you'll have gone through some ups with them too, but it's okay to think about these times. It's not that you even miss the person; you miss the memories. People leave our lives for a reason and it's okay to wonder what you're life would be like right now if they were still in it but you have to realise they left for the right reasons and you're better off. Even if you don't feel that way right now, you'll begin to realise everything is okay!

Sometimes, people aren't right for eachother. Whether that be in relationships, partnerships and friendships - not everyone works out. I've tried the whole 'awkward fall out' and the stage that follows that is even more awkward because you're trying to fix a fuse that has already been completely burnt out and it's not good for you. But it is good to leave people behind because you've got to stop yourself from drowning; drop the negative people in order to gain positive people in your life. You have to put yourself first!

It is beyond easy for someone to frame you as the 'bad person' in your friendship break-up but don't give in and just be the bigger person because you and the people around you know the truth and that's all that matters. Everything will work out in the end I promise! 

Also, the edit was truly ironic did anyone else see Taylor Swift's badass music video for Bad Blood?

So tell me in the comments below have you ever had a friendship turn sour?
16 comments on "Bad Blood"
  1. Resenha maravilhosa amei a dica do filme, blog lindo
    sucesso seguindo.
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNNlFtDc1-o
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really had a friendship turn sour thank goodness! We just grew apart but no "bad blood".

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really lived such an experience but it's easy for relationships to go wrong...
    Thanks for your comment Rebecca!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay away from bad people, if you see on the first something dont work just move.Right people is going to come.If you would love to follow each other let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it happened to me!
    ps. I just added on G+ so I won't miss your posts, I hope you'll do the same!
    My Google Plus profile
    Nameless Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I need to know how you made that edit!

    Bloggerella xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, Rebecca. Yes I have had a friendship turned sour, but I don't dwell on this things. I still greet em when I see em. I'm not a bitter person and I don't wanna be.
    Have a lovely weekend, Beautiful. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we've all had that friendship that turns sour and it's not pleasant at all, but I'm learning to be a more optimistic person, so I've got that going for me. And yes, I have seen the music video! It's fantastic!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had this happen before, and unfortunately, that's just the way it goes... I was very upset about it back then, but now I try to focus on the positive, namely the amazing real friends I do have!
    XO IMKE // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had a few friendships turn sour and it's always really sad.

    I love bad blood!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks good :D
    have a nice day sweetie <3
    isidora
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog and find it so inspiring and helpful! I can totally relate to this post so thank-you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That edit is awesome! Loved this post :)

    littleladyzahra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, I love your edit! You look so badass! It's true that relationships don't last and you'll have bad blood. Heck, I'm experiencing right now. But I try not to hold grudges, even though I know I hold them for a very long time. I haven't seen Bad Blood yet! I think I'm the only one who hasn't!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for dropping by my place and leaving such a nice comment. Following back on GFC Please keep in touch.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature